Bocce’s Bakery, an all-natural, limited-ingredient pet treat company, has launched its Daily Supplements. Bocce’s Bakery Daily Supplements join the existing 75 SKUs of treat recipes made with the same high-quality ingredients, offering dogs a soft, chewy product to improve and maintain everyday health.
Bocce’s newest line of Daily Supplements for dogs come in a variety of all-natural recipes to help with each pet’s unique and individual health needs. Containing 100 percent real and locally sourced ingredients, the ‘B’ shaped treats offer a seamless method to support a dog’s overall health.
The Daily Supplements are available in 6.35 oz jars at $21.50-23.50 each, with 60 soft chews, in 5 flavorful recipes that address different health needs:
- Calming — Banana & Honey Flavor
- A daily health supplement with natural, calming ingredients designed to help your pup keep their cool – because you’re not the only one in need of a little relaxation and TLC.
- Multivitamin — Cheese & Honey Flavor
- A daily supplement supporting overall pup-wellness – from a shiny skin and coat, to a happy tummy, to strong joints – this tasty chew has it all.
- Probiotic — Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Ginger Flavor
- A daily dose of good bacteria to help keep their belly healthy – with added fiber to help keep them on schedule, too.
- Hip & Joint — PB & Honey Flavor
- An advanced formula to help your pup move more comfortably and confidently – without the artificial flavors.
- Skin & Coat — Salmon Flavor
- A daily nutritional supplement to support healthy skin and a silky coat. Our formula (with tasty, USA salmon) includes vitamin E and essential fatty acids, too.
“We are so excited to introduce our new Daily Supplements collection for dogs, maintaining our commitment to create a positive change in the pet aisle and giving our furry family members the best quality of life possible,” said Wendy Wen, Founder and CEO of Antelope and CEO of Bocce’s Bakery. “Each dog has unique health needs, similar to humans, that daily treats cannot meet. With the addition of these nutritional supplements, made with our signature high-quality ingredients, pups everywhere can enjoy daily supplements that not only taste good but make them feel good.”
Recently acquired by new omni-channel pet consumer platform, Antelope, Bocce’s continues to grow its brand with strong marketing omni-channel; distribution, scalable operational infrastructure, revenue and cost. In addition to the Daily Supplements, Bocce’s offers a wide variety of all-natural pet treats ranging from Everyday Biscuits, Soft & Chewy Treats, Crispies training treats and Grazers Jerky Sticks for dogs to newly launched Soft & Chewy treats for cats.
Customers will be able to find Bocce’s Bakery new Daily Supplements directly on the brand’s website but also stocked in pet stores across the United States including but not limited to Target, Petsmart, Petco, Chewy, Whole Foods and even specialty stores like Shake Shack.
For more information on Bocce’s Bakery visit Bocces Bakery.