Scientist, entrepreneur and author Dr. Christina Rahm has partnered with luxury pet and human fashion brand Bill & Coo to create a nutraceutical product line formulated specifically for animals.
“We want our furry friends just as healthy as we are. After all, they are family too,” said Rahm. “Nutraceuticals are a powerful tool for improving the health of animals. They are used to enhance immunity, reduce inflammation and improve overall wellness. Nutraceuticals can also help prevent disease while providing essential nutrients and digestive support.”
The product line includes:
- AniGreens: a prebiotic supplement high in fiber to support beneficial bacteria for better digestive health while boosting the immune system.
- Defend Your Pet: hosts trace minerals, along with a proprietary blend of healthy nutrients, to help defend your pet from oxidative stress and inflammation while maintaining DNA integrity for cell function.
- Longer Lives: a supplement full of vitamins, antioxidants, magnesium, iron and soluble fibers. Enriched with bovine collagen, this product is considered highly beneficial to the heart, liver, joints and bones.
- Pure Clean Pets: a concentrated mineral complex
- Coato: a revolutionary spray designed to protect your pet from environmental pollutants.
Rahm, along with Bill & Coo, will offer a clothing line featuring technology that serves as barrier against hazardous toxins such as EMF radiation, heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungus, while supporting non-exposure of radio frequency electromagnetic particles from 5G.
Bill & Coo products will be distributed by The ROOT Brands, a worldwide, health, lifestyle and nutraceutical company. For more information or to purchase, click here.