Healthy Spot, a Los Angeles-based pet retailer founded by Andrew Kim and Mark Boonnark, launched its new loyalty program, MIND BODY BOWL Benefits in late 2020. Offering a more rewarding shopping experience, the program is free to join and members earn points on purchases made in stores or online at healthyspot.com that can be redeemed for a variety of rewards including dollar rewards, dog grooming services, days of Small Dog Daycare, treats and more.
“At Healthy Spot, we believe it’s all about the experience and MIND BODY BOWL Benefits takes the customer experience to a whole new level. Mark and I are proud to offer this program to our community as a way to share our appreciation for their continued support for our mission of inspiring healthy pet lifestyles,” Kim said.
MIND BODY BOWL Benefits Program Highlights:
- Members earn five points for every dollar spent in store or online at healthyspot.com.
- Points can be redeemed for rewards from dollar rewards to services and products.
- Members receive a special treat and double points on a purchase for their pet’s Birthday/Gotcha Month.
- Members are eligible for exclusive promotions throughout the year.
- The program offers members visibility to their current point balance, opportunities to earn additional points, available rewards, past redeemed rewards and more.
To sign up for MIND BODY BOWL Benefits, customers can visit a store or head here to set up their account and start earning points.
To learn more about Healthy Spot, click here.