Outward Hound to Launch 8 New Pet Products at Interzoo
Outward Hound will be showing eight new innovative products at Interzoo May 24-27 in Nuremberg, Germany:
- 3in1 UP Feeder is back as an addition to Outward Hound’s award-winning slow feeding line. Designed so dogs of all sizes can have fun dining at a slower and healthier pace at three different heights, the folding and sliding legs allows for the dish to be raised to the dogs’ natural feeding position for improved digestion plus less back and neck strain.
- Fun Feeder Slo-Tray is a slow feeder designed with lower ridges that can more easily accommodate flat-faced brachycephalic dog breeds. It’s veterinarian-recommended, improves digestion, features a non-slip base and holds 1.5 cups of dry or wet food.
- Calming Donut Beds and Cat Huts are made with vegan shag faux fur and designed to maximize comfort and provide self-warming properties to your pet.
- Lickin’ Layers Puzzle Game is a level 2 food puzzle for dogs from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound. It encourages dogs to use their problem-solving skills to spin each layer around in order to find the hidden treats.
- A-maze Ball is a new interactive ball puzzle toy from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound. It includes a treat ball, tennis ball and maze ball for extra enrichment and extended play, keeping dogs busy and mentally stimulated.
“Each of these new products highlights Outward Hound’s continued commitment to enriching the lives of pets and their families worldwide through our cross-category portfolio of brands,” said Outward Hound CEO Michael Black. “We’re especially excited to exhibit these innovations at Interzoo where attendees can see firsthand how we’re delivering happiness to our customers and partners around the world.”
Interzoo attendees can find Outward Hound in Hall 4 at booth 4-326.
Products will be available for purchase on Outward Hound and with select online and brick-and-mortar retailers.