Pet Health Expos announced today that PET HEALTH EXPO/LOS ANGELES (PHE/LA), the US pet industry’s largest consumer pet health + wellness show, will hold its first annual in-person show Oct. 21-23, 2022 in downtown Los Angeles.
PET HEALTH EXPO / LOS ANGELES is the only hybrid consumer pet health + wellness show for pet parents scheduled to be held in the US in 2022. The in-person mega-event will take place from Friday, Oct. 21 thru Sunday, Oct. 23, 2022 in Downtown LA in the Grand Exhibit Hall at Magic Box LA. It will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. PDT.
The virtual version of Pet Health Expo / Los Angeles will stre a.m. live on PetHealthExpo.com beginning at 10 a.m. on Friday Oct. 21 and running thru Monday Oct. 31, 2022 at 6 p.m. PDT.
Alan Siskind, CEO of Pet Health Expos said, “More than 50 percent of total pet industry spending of approximately $103 billion in 2021 was spent on pet health and wellness products for dogs and cats. Our stakeholders, advisory board, and investors realized that there was an enormous opportunity in the pet health care space to create and produce America’s largest and most influential consumer pet health and wellness event in the No. 1 Pet Market in the US – Los Angeles. There are more than 1.8 million pet parents in LA who care for more than 2.6 million cats and dogs.”
Siskind went on to say, “Because Pet Health Expo/ LA is, also, a hybrid event, pet parents from around the world will, also, be able to attend the show virtually, buy products directly from our exhibitors and participate in our 25 Speakers’ Forums either in real time on PetHealthExpo.com or later on via webcasts on our social media platforms.”
Key highlights of the in-person mega event include:
– More than 225 exhibitors of pet health + wellness products and services
– 20, 10’x10′ discounted Exhibit Booths Being Made Available to Pet Adoption Groups
– 25 Speakers’ Panels featuring more than 100 pet health and wellness experts discussing all aspects of pet health and wellness
– Exhibitors will be able to sell their products and services directly to show attendees
– Many exhibitors will be actively interviewing and hiring new te a.m. members
– FREE Classes for Kids Teaching Them How to Ex a.m.ine and Care for Their Pets
– FREE Doggy Boot C a.m.ps before Show opens each day
– Spay & Neutering Mobile Clinics
– Pet Health Check-ups
– Celebrity Guest Appearances
– New Product Showcase
– An estimated 7,500 to 10,000 people are expected to attend the 3-day in-person mega event
– General Admission Ticket Price is $35; Kids under 10 are free; Ticket Price for Students and Adults 65 + is only $20