Pet Releaf, a CBD hemp health brand for pets, is launching a line of CBD products designed specifically for veterinary practices during Global Pet Expo in Orlando, FL, this week.
The Pet Releaf Professional line will allow veterinarians to recommend more highly concentrated CBD products, coupling those potencies with synergistic ingredients to bring relief to pets.
The company is currently overseeing five separate animal studies. One specifically analyzes how much Pet Releaf’s specific CBD formulations improve the microbiome or gut bacteria, in canines. Preliminary results will be available for veterinarians and retailers attending the Global Pet Expo.
“Formulated by veterinarians for veterinarians, the Pet Releaf Pro Line was built specifically to focus on pets that need a much higher level of CBD under the supervision of a medical professional,” said Steve Smith, Co-Founder and President of Pet Releaf. “Our veterinary partners have been asking for a more powerful CBD product to alleviate major health conditions, so we have created ground-breaking CBD formulations for specific conditions in the hopes of avoiding, or at least reducing, the need for conventional veterinary pharmaceuticals.”
The Pet Releaf Veterinary Development Team is comprised of Dr. Colleen Smith, Chief Scientific Officer of Pet Releaf and Dr. Diana Drumm.
“Incorporating CBD into veterinary practices can help pets suffering from a multitude of ailments in a more all-natural way, without the harmful side effects that are caused by pharmaceuticals,” said Smith. “As the industry leader, Pet Releaf is filling this void in the veterinarian market that is increasingly looking for more natural alternatives for pets.”
The new professional line of products include:
- The Pet Releaf Professional Essential Oil Capsules are available in two formulas both combining CBD with ingestible essential oils:
- Play Again is designed to get canines up and active without the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Clear Up is intended to improve the body’s natural ability to fight off infection.
Both Play Again and Clear Up come in two potencies: a 10mg capsule for small breed dogs and 25mg capsules for medium and large breed dogs. Both potencies of Play Again & Clear Up are offered in 30 count bottles.
- Pet Releaf Professional Liposomes are recommended to be administered at mealtime and are 4-7 times more absorbent (bio-available) than traditional sublingual oils when combined with food. Combined with a 100 percent sustainably sourced wild Alaskan red pollock oil, the formulation comes in a 600mg 2oz bottle with 10mg of active CBD per dropper.
- The Rescue Sticks are full-spectrum CBD syringes with honey that can be used to address neurological disorders and can help with recovery after a neurological event.