The Pet Sustainability Coalition‘s annual conference, Impact Unleashed, is taking place virtually on Oct. 12 and Oct. 13.
This two-day event inspires purpose-driven leaders to meet the growing demand for sustainable products and companies. Last year, in the midst of lockdowns and travel restrictions, PSC pivoted quickly to offer Impact Unleashed in a virtual format. The result was 4x growth in attendance and outstanding ratings and reviews. With the event being virtual again this year, it gives the opportunity for more members to attend.
- Anne Malleau, Executive Director, Global Animal Partnership
- Ben Gray, Chief Innovation Officer, Upcycled Food Association
- Beth Jensen, Climate and Strategy Director, Textile Exchange
- Elizabeth Wade, Head of People, Earth Animal
- Francesca Mahoney, Head of Sustainability, Petco
- Spencer Williams, Chief Executive Officer, West Paw
To register, click here.