The Pet Sustainability Coalition has announced a number of members who will be speaking at the Petfood Forum to be held May 2 to May 4 in Kansas City, MO.
- Dan Morash, California Safe Soil on “Recovering supermarket food for sustainable pet food ingredients”
- Jeff Alix, Veramaris VOF on “New method to assess marine biodiversity impact in relation to more commonly studied environmental impacts”
- Nicole Skaugen and Brant Wunderlich, Nova Chemicals on ”Understanding shifting consumer perceptions and their impact on sustainable pet food packaging innovation”
- Gary Davenport, Ph. D., ADM Animal Nutrition on “Soy as the next alternative pet food protein: Survey says…”
- Michelle Sandau, Ph.D., AFB International on “Specialty pet food formulations: Bridging the gap between emotions and science”