Tractor Supply Company recognized its top vendor partners at the company’s annual partnership conference held virtually on Aug. 13. Each company was selected for their exceptional dedication, collaboration and commitment to offer products that resonate with the differentiated lifestyle of Tractor Supply’s customers.
MTD Products, the manufacturer of Cub Cadet and Troy-Bilt brands of outdoor power and lawn care equipment, was named Vendor Partner of the Year for sales growth, innovation and overall support of Tractor Supply and its customers.
“Every year, Tractor Supply selects our Vendor Partner of the Year based on their commitment to growing our mutual business and providing quality products, innovation, value and legendary customer service. We celebrate the accomplishments of MTD Products and our divisional award winners and extend our appreciation to all of our vendors for their support and commitment to our shared customers,” said Seth Estep, Tractor Supply’s Executive Vice President, Chief Merchandising Officer.
In addition to the Vendor Partner of the Year Award, Tractor Supply recognized the following Partners of the Year for each of its merchandising divisions and other areas:
Merchandising Division Vendor Partner of the Year:
- Clothing & Gift: Castlewood
- Companion Animal: Nestle Purina PetCare Company
- Large Animal & Fencing: Woodstream Corporation
- OmniChannel: Husqvarna
- Seasonal & Agricultural: Burpee Seed Company
- Truck, Tool & Hardware: Hillman Group
- Exclusive Brand Partner of the Year: Animal Comfort Group
- Innovation Partner of the Year: The Toro Company
- Rookie of the Year: Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc.
- Service Provider of the Year: HiTouch Business Services
- Supply Chain Partner of the Year: Cargill Corporation