Tractor Supply Company, which also owns and operates Petsense by Tractor Supply, announced today its top vendor partners for 2023, which includes Sunshine Mills and Hill’s Pet Nutrition. The company recognized these vendors during its annual Partnership Conference held on Aug. 30. Companies were selected based on factors including collaboration, service and commitment to providing quality products that support Life Out Here.
“Our customers count on us for everything they need to live Life Out Here – high quality products and services at everyday low prices. Our hardworking vendor partners help ensure we deliver on that promise, while bringing our Mission and Values to life,” said Seth Estep, Chief Merchandising Officer at Tractor Supply. “We are grateful for each of these partnerships and the important role our vendors play in Tractor Supply’s success.”
Sunshine Mills earned top honors as Company Partner of the Year. The 75-year-old family-owned and operated pet food producer was recognized for the integral part the company has played in the growth of Tractor Supply’s Retriever and Paws and Claws brands. Sunshine Mills was lauded for its steadfast commitment to aligning with increased product demand, implementation of supply chain improvements that reduced delivery time and outstanding communication and partnership.
Tractor Supply honored vendors in 14 additional categories, with six awards given in each of the company’s merchandising divisions and eight general awards in categories including innovation, service, supply chain and more. The vendor winners were as follows:
Merchandising Division Vendor Partners of the Year
- Agriculture & Recreational: Cedar Lake
- Clothing & Gift: Jordache
- Companion Animal: Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Equine & Livestock: Hoover’s Hatchery
- Seasonal: DeGroot
- Truck, Tool & Hardware: Hillman Group
Petsense by Tractor Supply Partner of the Year
Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Exclusive Brand Partner of the Year: Global Harvest Foods
- Innovation Partner of the Year: Stanley Black & Decker
- OmniChannel: Carhartt
- Rookie of the Year: Interstate Batteries
- Service Provider of the Year: Theatro
- Stewardship Partner of the Year: Animal Comfort Group
- Supply Chain Partner of the Year: MAT Industries
For more information about partnering with Tractor Supply, visit the Vendor Center.