“Across the globe, pet owners are paying closer attention to product labels and are seeking pet food that contains simple, identifiable ingredients that they recognize,” said Cynthia Rasmussen, Business Development Manager with Kerry’s Food Protection and Preservation business.
The Mobility ingredients and their top benefits are:
- New Zealand Green-Lipped mussels are known for their potent levels of Omega-3, EPA and DHA fatty acids, working with eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA) to reduce joint inflammation and pain. Contains glucosamine, chondroitin, zinc and magnesium, beneficial for joint metabolism.
- Krill Pristine Extract provides joint pain relief, cartilage and connective tissue support while promoting collagen formation thereby increasing flexibility, movement and mobility.
- Organic Flaxseed, a rich source of fiber, contains high levels of the Omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) providing powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Alfalfa Protein contains more than twenty vitamins and minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium, vitamins C, B12 and D. Aids in nutrient absorption, assimilating proteins, calcium and other nutrients.
“We spent the last three years researching and formulating a clean and potent mobility powder product. The blend of Green-Lipped Mussel with Krill Extract is rarely found on the market, especially in combination with Certified Organic Flaxseed and Alfalfa Protein. Together these four sustainably sourced ingredients support joint health while reassuring pet families they can trust and feel confident about what they’re giving their pets,” said Donie Yamamoto, founder and CEO of Vital Pet Life.
The Mobility product uses a recyclable flexible eco-READY pouch ensuring:
- It is made of high-barrier, all polyethylene (PE) single resin type for recyclability.
- It displays the How2Recycle label, a standardized labeling system designed to empower consumers to make responsible choices through easy-to-understand recycling instructions, saving plastic waste from ending up in the landfill.
Find out more here.