Guide Dogs for the Blind (GDB) announces its annual Puparazzi Photo Contest, offering six photo entry categories, including the Pet Pooches category, which allows the public to submit photos of […]
Professional Line – Heavy-duty clippers, trimmers and nail grinders designed for the rigors of professional grooming. Feature both detachable and adjustable designs.
Consumer Line – Clippers and trimmers that make grooming at home easy, providing pet parents with convenient, affordable kits.
Andis Premium Grooming Tools – Suitable for all breeds, from the short coat Boxer to the long-haired Collie. Groomers will love the pro features and ergonomic design for all-day salon use, while pet parents will appreciate the versatility and ease of use.
- Fine-Tooth Deshedding Rake: New fine-tooth rake design removes more undercoat to help reduce shedding.
- Nail Clippers: Available in two sizes, one for small to medium dogs and the other for all size canines. Both clippers feature a safety stop to prevent over-cutting.
- Wide Tooth Deshedding Tool: This tool reduces shedding up to 90 percent and the specially designed teeth help avoid scratching skin.
- Flea Comb: This comb removes fleas, loose hair, dirt, and mats for both dogs and cats -stimulating hair follicles to promote growth and healthier hair.
- 2-Sided Brush: With a pin brush on one side and a fine brush on the other, it’s the perfect tool for styling. The large pins loosen tangled hair while the fine bristles provide a shiny finish.
- 7 ½ Steel Comb: Use regularly to help decrease the amount of tangles, mats, loose hair, and dirt with this sturdy comb. Its wide and narrow teeth make it versatile for working different hair lengths and areas of your dog’s coat.
- Large Firm Slicker Brush: Best for medium to large size dogs, this brush is ideal for removing dead hair from the undercoat and topcoat, while the soft-grip handle makes it comfortable to use.
- Soft-Tooth Slicker Brush: Featuring bent wires to smoothly remove the undercoat and prevent matting. The soft pins stimulate hair follicles, promoting growth and healthier fur.
- Large Pin Brush: Best for removing tangles, dirt and loose hair, especially for large size dogs. The pinhead bristles are designed to provide comfort during grooming.
- 7” Straight Shears: With stainless-steel blades designed for superior cutting on small to medium dogs, these shears include offset handles to reduce hand fatigue.
Andis has an active MAP Policy, the full MAP policy can be found here.
Set Your Location
Set your location and we'll show you only relevant contacts.
Large Slicker Brush
Medium Pin Brush
7.5 Inch Steel Comb